Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dance recital and treats/bribes

I have to admit I was a little nervous that Andersen would be shy and not dance. Then he would be disappointed that he didn't show his moves. He wasn't shy at all! It was awesome. I do have to let you know that I bribed him with two very good bribes. 1. He could open a present from Grandma and Grandpa. 2. He could go to Mitchells, the yummiest ice cream place ever!

He loved his super hero jammies from the grandparents and he choose to go with his friend Annie to breakfast instead of ice cream. He loves to hang out with Annie. He sees her just about everyday. They go to preschool together and we see her at church and do play dates. He told me yesterday, "I never get to hang out with Annie." Silly boy, you are kidding me.

The frog and super hero were baking some scrumptious cookies. They are pretty cute about their gender difference and giving the other one a turn to play what they want to play. Annie was playing knights with Andersen the other day. And about a week before that Annie was giving Andersen dancing lessons on how to "dip". LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. . . that is too adorable (both the movie and Anderson with Annie).

    ReplyDelete