Monday, December 27, 2010

December in pictures...

The boys loved to watch the snow when it was REALLY coming down.
I loved to drink hot chocolate with whipped cream and try to get the rest of my family to indulge.
Sunday dinner includes: roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, some kind of green veggie, rolls and in this case sparkling apple juice. Yes, Henry has my apron on. I did make him one though. Maybe I will post it later.
Let's just face it Christmas isn't Christmas without mint brownies, Russian tea cakes and chocolate crinkle cookies.
Before the boys came in.
Darling Sunday outfits Grandma Heidi got the boys. Henry would NOT put his vest on. Oh well, still handsome.
My new flip video recorder that Daniel got for me. I love it! I shall post a video now.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Cool camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have, and love the flip video cam. Best thing ever. Your boys are so cute, your Christmas looked great, and I need that hot chocolate in my life. Your little world is so charming-- and I need to see more of it. Can we make a goal that you will blog for us once a week at least?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you made my day. I think I need some more Stacey in my life. I am slowly entering back into the blogging world. I am so scared to get sucked right in. I need to go visit your blog. I have a lot of questions about how you are all doing but I better check there first cause I bet I'll find most of the answers. :)

    ReplyDelete