Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Henry!


Henry had a big brownie at his ice cream party!
Last week all of his friends (and their moms) from The Little Gym sang Happy Birthday to him. He was all smiles until then end. Then he stuck out his tounge at them and "noont noonted". (That is the noise that Pingu the penguin makes) Awesome, that's my boy!

He loved the candles!

Yummy, he was more into the brownie than the ice cream.

Fazerbeam



Jimmers
Happy Birthday Henners! I can't believe you're 2! oxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You blogged!! How is he two!? I can't believe I've never seen him in person. Next time you come to Utah, we have to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacey!
    Ha ha! He is a little naughty. I hope we're coming to UT this summer. If we do come it will be in July. I will give you a call for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling post, Em! You are awesome. I miss you.. and it's only been 1 day since we talked. Thanks for the cute post. Great memories! Your kids are the cutest ever. Noont noont.

    ReplyDelete