Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My First Post - My Top Three

The three most important people in my life are all boys, all very handsome and all my best friends.

The beginning...

Daniel (aka: Schman) We have been married for 6 years this May! He is in his second year of medical school, loves Volkswagens, he is also great at fixing all things. His first love - his family.
Andersen (aka: Fred) age - 3.5, loves: books, cars, tools, church, school, friends, and all things "monkey".

Henry (aka: Hen, Hen-Pen) age - 10 months, loves playing with Andersen, being held by mommy, saying, "Dah-dah", "hen"-tacking, and trying new foods (like mommy).

My Boys

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. just beautiful. i'm excited for your future posts--they sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just begun this blog, but I think it might quite possibly be the cutest blog I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete