Friday, January 8, 2010

bebecha = darling

This is my attempt at taking pictures of myself. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

One of Dan's best friends growing up lived right next door. His little sister IS bebecha! I love what she creates. It is so classy, girly and perfect! I really wish I could buy EVERYTHING! I have to limit myself though, not that they are priced too high(remember medical students and stay-at-home moms don't make much/any $) Anyway, this headband is a necessity! I get compliments on it all the time. It is really comfy too, I usually can't wear other headbands. I want to try the stretchy one too.
My wish list includes: these earrings...

this necklace...

AND this headband, for now.

Check out bebecha's etsy shop. I know you'll love everything too!

5 comments:

  1. I love all of her stuff too. I want the white rose earings and multiple headbands. I girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I NEED some new earrings from that shop! I just don't know which ones...

    I love this blog. The recipes are looking very tempting.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, you're so nice!
    So far the only real big difference on having a girl is the extra folds I have to keep clean! And probably the obsession of having all of the accessories to go with each outfit. It's hard not to go overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that mint brownie posted below.

    ReplyDelete