Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Little House:


I will miss you!
Today was a bittersweet day. I spent some time cleaning, de-kidding, and taking pictures of you. We are planning on selling or renting you this summer. I am really emotional about leaving you behind when we move to Cleveland for rotations. Today was sweet because I feel like I am bonding with you when I clean and polish and organize you. It was bitter because I know this relationship that we have can not continue growing with such a distance between us. You may be small and fragile and in need of a nip/tuck here and there but you were our first real home. I will always love you and remember you fondly. Andersen had his very first room to himself here. Hen was welcomed into this world by your warmth. So many memories... I will try to find you someone nice to live here.






If you are nice and interested in buying or renting my little house please contact me...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emily's house,

    I too will miss you. Many great things were baked or fried or roasted or cooked in your kitchen and many toys and puzzles and books were played with inside your walls.

    You are adorable. Be good to your next occupant.

    -Aunt Cicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sad, that house is the cutest house i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made it your home and have welcomed so many into it. Thank you for all the love and memories!

    ReplyDelete