Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting ready for Valentine's Day!

I LOVE Valentine's Day! Maybe it is just because I feel like I have an excuse to throw pink, girly, love where ever I want to in this house full of boys. I have big plans for this Valentine's Day. They include heart cookies, cupcakes, decorations, jewlery (I am going to try to make) and a family date.

Here are a couple of books I got for the boys. Again, I feel like I can get a little bit girly for Valentine's Day. Every now and then a little book splurge, away from preschool book orders, is needed or maybe I should say "taken".

I got this for my little Henry. I keep reading it. I love the art and even the texture of the pages. If you haven't guessed, books are one of my weaknesses.
This is the book I scouted out for Andersen. How adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Those look awesome. Seriously, how are you so cute. You always seem to find some beyond-cool things. Anyway--I wanted to tell you about my new favorite cookie. I thought you might appreciate it since you're so great with cooking. I replaced the base cookie recipe, but it's the chocolate-marshmallow pillows on bettycrocker.com--maybe I should just bring you some ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You are amazingly cute. And I am constantly learning and watching to someday be like you.

    ReplyDelete